Join Mrs. PBJ and her daughter, Kylee Butterjelly, for our “Believe in Your Dreams” PB&J Benefit Party @ Dollywood’s Dream More Resort and Spa! Show up in your best pink outfit for our “Pink Contest” or even your pajamas (for a chance to win a $100 prize) on our red carpet for professional photos! Come get motivated by our guest speaker, Dr. James Arthur Williams, who will also be having his book signing!
Then, we will begin with a fabulous fashion show featuring our clothing vendors (Mrs. PBJ, Lularoe, The Ampersand Market, Gotcha! Children’s and Teen’s Boutique, September Boutique, and Gilded Gown)! Our show features Mrs. PBJ (Ashley Nadia Brockman) and Kylee Butterjelly (Ivy Maples)! Don’t forget our fancy French maid, “Chocalatine,” played by Amber Lyn Rogers!
Afterwards, enjoy entertainment by our special guest, “Pigeon Forge Middle School Dance Team,” followed by vendor presentations, by our amazing entrepreneurs, and shop into the night with your girlfriends, daughters, mothers, and sisters! Guest have the opportunity to network and socialize with entrepreneurs! We are donating a portion of the proceeds of ticket sales to the victims of the “Wildfires in the Smoky Mountains”-to be forwarded to the Dollywood Foundation.
- Christine Kenney -Evolv Health
- Ivana Suter -Nerium
- The Gilded Gown
- Megan Cook- Lularoe
- Gotcha! Baby, Children and Teen’s Boutique
- September Boutique
- Dr. James Arthur Williams-Author and guest speaker
- Dana White-Beach Body
- Tyler Bain-The Mustard Seed Home Decor
- Kathy Fields-Rodan + Fields
- Carly Cobb- Mary Kay
- Alison Glover Burkett -Customized Shirts and such
- Michele Brandel- Younique
- Jennifer Dickson and Ashley Flores-The Ampersand Market
- Mindy Martin-Usborne Books and More
- Jennifer Scates- Damsel in Distress
- Cindy Jex-Tupperware
- Katy Cooke- A Touch of Fancy
- Jennifer Byrd Corbin-Young Living Essential Oils
- Tanika Harper-Harper’s Naturals
- Mandy Howard Elmore- Keep Collective
- Amanda Keaton Woods- Pampered chef
- Trish Warwick-BaublesNBurlap
Special thanks to our PBJ Girls and Dolly’s (Models), Talent Trek Agency, and our official photographer “Miranda Willingham Photography.”
Official Hairstylist-Gerlyn Vereen and Victor De Leon
PB&J Party in Colorado!
On January 7th, Christy Besecker hosted an amazing party all the way in Colorado! Guest arrived on the red carpet, enjoyed a fabulous fashion show, and a dance team performance! Fun was had by all as they shopped all night and partied with Mrs. PBJ ! Christy also débuted her “Ruby Fae Fashion” collection. We love you Christy and special thanks to all those who participated!
(Photo credits Amber Hutchinson Photography) http://amberhutchphoto.pixieset.com/pbandjparty/